February's contestants submitted some very mouthwatering photos — including a green dragon cake! — for the chance to win a 12-jar gift set from Whole Spice.
Who will be this month's winner? That's up to you! The photo with the most social media likes, comments and shares will take the prize, and the winner will be announced March 15.
- "This is the Dragon Cake I made my grandmother for her birthday -- he contained plenty of cinnamon!"
- "Savory stuffed lobster tail with Rotisserie Chicken Rub. Tortellini with homemade Alfredo sauce made with Herbs de Provence and garlic."
- "Organic chicken thighs marinated in Harissa spice blend and roasted. Romaine salad with a simple dressing and sprinkle of Za'atar spice blend."
- "Pan-seared New York steak, thinly sliced on a bed of Caesar salad. I added a knob of butter to the pan juices, sprinkled Za'atar Spice blend into the sizzling butter, added some finely chopped shallots."
- "Roasted chicken thighs seasoned with Harissa spice, pan-fried courgettes with Za'atar spice blend, sauteed cabbage with Zhug spice."
- "Asparagus and Meyer Lemon Roasted with White Truffle salt, Coriander, and Harissa." This contestant also provided the recipe and we'll be posting it soon!
- "Simple roasted chicken breast made with (@wholespice rotisserie chicken rub) with oven roasted potatoes with my favorite vegetable, green beans."
- "Chicken Angel Hair Pasta in a Cream Sauce" with Whole Spice roasted garlic.
Our March photo contest is underway:
- On Facebook, you can enter here »».
- On Instagram, simply tag #yestospices.
- Be sure to let us know what you're cooking with Whole Spice and you could be the next to win a 12-jar gift set!
- You may enter the contest up to once a day, and your entry may be shared in our social media.
Shylene Lawson of Napa was our first prize winner of 2018! Above are her fresh new spices, below's her winning photo:
(in the making:) "Homemade Pork Posole using ground California, New Mexico, Pasilla and Arbol Chili powder and a fresh bay leaf from Whole Spice! "